My apologies to those who noticed that I didn’t post a weekly blog roundup last week. This Friday happens to already be November 5th, and just under three weeks away from Turkey Day. Last year around this time, I shared my family’s menu for the day, along with some tips and ideas about how to prepare your meal. Today, I wont be doing the same, or at least not via my blog.
Next week, on November 10th at 8:00 PM est, a few DC Food Bloggers (though I guess I’m not in DC anymore) will be hosting a Twitter Recipe Exchange, along with tips, ideas and everything else T-Day related. Everyone is welcome to join the chat, all you have to do is use the hashtag #turkeytalk. The host will be Alejandra of One Bite at a Time. I’ll be sharing some of my tasty recipes from last year, along with some fresh ideas.
I hope you will join us in talking about the upcoming feast that is T-day.
And now, some links from last week (maybe two weeks):
- The Kitchn profiles wild mushrooms
- Serious Eats gives us a recipe for Hunan Beef
- The Amateur Gourmet’s Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie – this will makes it to Tday chat
- Eatly’s brew pub gets delayed according to Grub Street NY
- The Meatball Shop in the LES, I still need to go. Apparently great “veggie balls”
- Blimpy Burger in Ann Arbor, MI, you MUST go, tops Five Guys